jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bob <b.mel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Redis plugin works?
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 04:25:57 GMT
 > - Are you sure the functions will scale well when called from
multiple threads ?

Nope, I'm not sure. I created before topic about profiling JMeter itself
with VisualVM or some Opensource tool. So, currently don't know howto
profile Beanshell scripts with multiple threads. Link to discussion:
http://jmeter.512774.n5.nabble.com/How-to-profile-JMeter-with-VisualVM-td5722110.html

 > Why not enhance existing plugin instead of creating a new script ?

I wish to but currently don't know howto write JMeter plugin. For me
writing Beanshell script is much easier.