jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Masters,Louis" <Louis.Mast...@fhlbny.com>
Subject RE: got performance question
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 12:50:02 GMT
Depending on what kind of performance you are talking about - memory, response, etc.
Anecdotally, CSV file IO will always be slower than internalized variables.  However, I have
never done any comparison testing between the two.
-Lou

From: Erez Naim [mailto:erez@theneura.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 08, 2015 5:10 AM
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: got performance question

Hi guys,

What do u say ?

I got several variables that I would like to use them in my script, my question is what is
better to use it in CSV external file or to use it in the test plan itself?

Thanks!

Erez Naim  |  QA Lead  |   [cid:image001.png@01D071F4.E931FA70] <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=34323263>
  [cid:image002.png@01D071F4.E931FA70] <http://www.theneura.com/vCards/gilad.vcf>
[cid:image003.png@01D071F4.E931FA70] <http://twitter.com/#!/giladmeiri/>

[cid:image004.png@01D071F4.E931FA70]
EL AL 2 Street | Herzliya
mobile (+972) 50 9 555 686 | fax (408) 689.1366 | skype erez.neura

website<http://www.theneura.com/>  |  blog<http://www.startupbitz.com/>  |  twitter<https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=theneura>
 |  map<http://goo.gl/maps/ZRkg5>

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments (including,
but not limited to, any attached e-mails) may be legally privileged and confidential. If you
are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately.
You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose
all or any part of the contents to any other person.