jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Konstantinos Dimkas <ksdim...@csd.auth.gr>
Subject Re: CSV files
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2015 13:24:16 GMT
Hello Erez, thanks for the fast reply
I just executed the command: ./jmeter -n -t ThreadGroup.jmx -l jmeteroutput2.jtl
and i did it 2-3 times but i cannot find any .jtl files, but i can see the summary results
in the terminal though.
> On Apr 1, 2015, at 3:47 PM, Erez Naim <erez@theneura.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Konstantinos,
>
> Did you use JTL files? While you are running in non-gui mode u can the test to save the
result into JTL files which afterwards you can load them into your GUI listeners on ur local
pc.

> Do something like this:
>
> sh jmeter.sh -n -t  /path_to_jmeter_home/apache-jmeter-2.12/Jmeter_Scripts/QA_Env_Scripts/jmeter_script.jmx
 -l /path_to_some_folder/ResultFileName.jtl

> Good Luck!

Now i have copied them at my own pc.