jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Glenn Caccia <gacac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: checking data in influxdb
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 20:28:07 GMT

So I kind of answered my own question, which then leads to the next.  I installed the Ruby CLI
for Influxdb.  I connected into the jmeter database and ran the following command...
db.query('SELECT * FROM /.*/ LIMIT 1').keys

This returns nothing, which I believe means that JMeter isn't writing anything to the InfluxDB "jmeter"
database.  What am I doing wrong?  I also enabled the JMeter log and when I run the test,
I don't see any errors (did at first with an error on connection to graphite host when I had
the config wrong).
Here's my setup.
JMeter 2.13InfluxDB 0.8.8
JMeter Test Script:Added Backend Listener with settings

| graphiteMetricsSender | org.apache.jmeter.visualizers.backend.graphite.TextGraphiteMetricsSender

| graphiteHost | xxx-xxx-xxx.com |
| graphitePort | 2003 |
| rootMetricsPrefix | jmeter. |
| summaryOnly | true |
| samplersList | GetPlaycount |
| percentiles | 90;95;99 |

InfluxDB Configuration:
  [input_plugins.graphite]
  enabled = true
  address = "0.0.0.0" # If not set, is actually set to bind-address.
  port = 2003
  database = "jmeter"  # store graphite data in this database
  # udp_enabled = true # enable udp interface on the same port as the tcp interface