jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Bajaj <vikas8...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Need to simulate 2400 tps
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 20:38:15 GMT
Thanks Felix.. below is what i see in the properties file.set HEAP=-Xms512m -Xmx512mset NEW=-XX:NewSize=128m
-XX:MaxNewSize=128m
do you want em to increase the max help size?
ThanksVikas bajaj

     On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 11:14 PM, Felix Schumacher <felix.schumacher@internetallee.de>
wrote:

Am 15. April 2015 02:36:36 MESZ, schrieb Colas <vikas8718@yahoo.com.INVALID>:
>Hi
>
>I am trying to exeute a video playback stream and need to achieve 2400
>tps but I think due to jmeter resource limitation on my client I am not
>able reach beyond 300 tps.
>
>What is the solution?

You give too few hints about your setup for a valid answer, but it could be your memory setup.
Look at your heap size for the jvm and at your gc logs while running.
You could use visualvm, jstat or jconsole to take a live view into resource usage.

Regards
Felix