jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Glenn Caccia <gacac...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: checking data in influxdb
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 21:39:29 GMT

Thanks for the response.  Yes, I can telnet to the graphiteHost on port 2003 from the computer
where I'm running JMeter.  I used RubyCLI simply because it gave some examples of how to
query for metadata.  I'm not sure about your last point.  Where in JMeter do I specify
the user?  I don't see that in the documentation on setting up the Backend Listener.

     From: chaitanya bhatt <bhatt.chaitanya@gmail.com>
 To: JMeter Users List <user@jmeter.apache.org>; Glenn Caccia <gacaccia@yahoo.com>

 Sent: Wednesday, April 8, 2015 1:56 PM
 Subject: Re: checking data in influxdb

can you telnet onto to the graphiteHost on port 2003 from the jmeter
master/controller?

try: telnet hostblahblah.com <http://hostblah.com> 2003

For querying, instead of using RubyCLI for influxdb why don't you try using
the web interface? like: influxhostblah.com:8083

Make sure the database user specified in jmeter is the same as the one
created in influxdb.

Thanks
Chaitanya M Bhatt
http://www.performancecompetence.com