jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Erez Naim" <e...@theneura.com>
Subject jmeter automated test results
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2015 15:07:26 GMT
Hi all,

And thanks for the previous solution u supplied me for titles for my script.

My question is: I am using multiple tests in my Jmeter script which function
as an automate test.

I want to know if there is an option to write out if all my tests succeeded
(for this purpose let's say that each thread group that contains several
samplers which describe test steps) I will be able to say or to write to an
outer log file that "test was successful" or "test failed" and to point out
the problems that made it fail .

Thnaks!

Erez Naim  |  QA Lead  |
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=34323263>
<http://www.theneura.com/vCards/gilad.vcf>
<http://twitter.com/#!/giladmeiri/>

EL AL 2 Street | Herzliya
mobile (+972) 50 9 555 686 | fax (408) 689.1366 | skype erez.neura

 <http://www.theneura.com/> website  |   <http://www.startupbitz.com/> blog
|   <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=theneura> twitter  |
<http://goo.gl/maps/ZRkg5> map