jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ryabtsev Vladimir <v.ryabt...@pflb.ru>
Subject RE: CSV File
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 13:17:55 GMT
Erez,
you probably improperly set Delimiter character or Variable list.
Check help on CSV data set config to be on the safe side.

From: Erez Naim [mailto:erez@theneura.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 24, 2015 3:32 PM
To: 'JMeter Users List'
Subject: CSV File

Hi all,

I am using CSV file in my script as for the file I got this content:

Id1,Thermostat,device
Id2,Smart car,device
Id3,Beacon,device

I want to be able to control each variables delimeted by a comma controlling them along my
jmeter script, I am trying to take for example only the first value, what I get after I gave
it name that I get all the line and I want to take only the 1st value , how can I do that?
In this example if I named it "id" then when I use ${id} I expect to get the 1st value (id1).

Thanks!

Erez Naim  |  QA Lead  |   [LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=34323263>
  [vCard] <http://www.theneura.com/vCards/gilad.vcf>   [Twitter] <http://twitter.com/#!/giladmeiri/>

[cid:image004.png@01D01E1B.5F153500]
EL AL 2 Street | Herzliya
mobile (+972) 50 9 555 686 | fax (408) 689.1366 | skype erez.neura

website<http://www.theneura.com/>  |  blog<http://www.startupbitz.com/>  |  twitter<https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=theneura>