jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Bharath <bharathv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Backend Listener: Is count node in Graphite represents throughput
Date Thu, 19 Mar 2015 02:27:55 GMT
Hi Philippe,

Thanks for your response.

I referred realtime-results page, i can understand the metrics details, but
it would be helpful if you provide your thoughts on below

In Jmeter UI, Aggregate report shows #samples, Average, Median, 90%, 95%,
99%, Min, Max and Throughput.

Similarly Backend listener sends Min, Max, 90%, 95%, 99% details to
graphite. How can we get the remaining metrics Average, Throughput and
Median. We got median by using 50% line.

There is no much details in googles. Can you please guide us to get
details. Thanls in advance.

Thanks
Bharath S.