jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Pratapi Hemant Patel <hemantson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Response Time Split Up
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 07:17:07 GMT
Hi,
You can use BeanShell Listener/Jsr223 Listener
In which you can access JMeter api.
For example in JSR223 Listener,

SampleResult[] subResults = sampleResult.getSubResults();

for(int i=0; i<subResults.length; i++){

      long time = subResults[i].getTime(); //response time

}

Now u can access response time of individuals request.
Use other jmeter apis for more functionality.

Thanks and Regards
Hemant
9013982184