jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Pratapi Hemant Patel <hemantson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Response Time Split Up
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 13:40:38 GMT
Hi Devath,
As discussed on phone, u can use regex in URL must match in http request.
For excluding some urls, u can write regex in such a way that exclude some
urls.
You can refer this

*http://community.blazemeter.com/knowledgebase/articles/140841-excluding-certain-domains-from-the-load-test
<http://community.blazemeter.com/knowledgebase/articles/140841-excluding-certain-domains-from-the-load-test>*