jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Devath Naik <devath.jme...@gmail.com>
Subject Response Time Split Up
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2015 06:45:14 GMT
Hi ALL,

We are using JMeter 2.11 for doing detailed performance analysis of a web
application.

There are multiple embedded resources (js/css) in a good number of web
pages. Though we exclude them while recording, when we replay the server
still responds by automatically a good number of these embedded resources
too.

Thus, to analyze the response time details further, we feel the need of the
breakdown of response time of each hit. So, is there a way in JMeter where
we can get the response time split up of each of this hit separately along
with the total response time (elapsed time) of the http GET call.

Do feel free to let us know if you need any other details.

Thanks,

Devath