jmeter-user mailing list archives

From JTM <jmoo...@llbean.com>
Subject pre-sort ( distinct ) URL list ?
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:37:24 GMT
I have a CSV input file with about 150,000 URLs.  However, the base path of
these URLs - when discarding what are largely useless parms that don't
change the resulting content - sorts down to about 1,000  distinct URL
paths.

Q) Is there a preprocessing approach I could use in jMeter to easily
accomplish extracting just the unique URLs to test with, or, would I be
better off pre-processing the raw CSV first to boil down the large list to a
smaller set with distinct URLs, and using that as input to jMeter?

thanks