jmeter-user mailing list archives

From danimni <dani...@gmail.com>
Subject Is there a way to pause/resume thread group according to variable value?
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2015 11:51:25 GMT
Hi All,
In my test, i have two 'Thread Groups' that run concurrently.
in the *second *'Thread Groups' i have a sample that requires the *first
*'Thread Groups' to pause, so I’ve defined property, shared between both
Thread Groups. In the first 'Thread Groups', I have “IF” controller that
checks the value of that property and pauses (using 'Test Action' element)
the all threads accordingly.
The process of the *second *thread group *max timeout* is 10 minutes, so in
the "pause" 'Test Action' element, I set 600,000 before resuming.
In most cases, the process takes 1-2 minutes. the problem *i can't resume
the first thread group dynamically*. it "must" wait all 10 minutes before
resuming..
is there another way to do so?