jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Erez Naim" <e...@theneura.com>
Subject CSV File
Date Tue, 24 Mar 2015 12:32:25 GMT
Hi all,

I am using CSV file in my script as for the file I got this content:

Id1,Thermostat,device

Id2,Smart car,device

Id3,Beacon,device

I want to be able to control each variables delimeted by a comma controlling
them along my jmeter script, I am trying to take for example only the first
value, what I get after I gave it name that I get all the line and I want to
take only the 1st value , how can I do that? In this example if I named it
"id" then when I use ${id} I expect to get the 1st value (id1).

Thanks!

Erez Naim  |  QA Lead  |
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=34323263>
<http://www.theneura.com/vCards/gilad.vcf>
<http://twitter.com/#!/giladmeiri/>

EL AL 2 Street | Herzliya
mobile (+972) 50 9 555 686 | fax (408) 689.1366 | skype erez.neura

 <http://www.theneura.com/> website  |   <http://www.startupbitz.com/> blog
|   <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=theneura> twitter  |
<http://goo.gl/maps/ZRkg5> map