jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Kirk Pepperdine <kirk.pepperd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JMX Connection
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2015 08:43:13 GMT
Hi,

You might not have enough settings to make it all work.

-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote
-Djava.rmi.server.hostname=127.0.0.1
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=<port>
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.local.only=false

HTH,
Kirk

On Feb 15, 2015, at 4:07 PM, Erez Naim <erez@theneura.com> wrote:

> Already did this with JvisualVM I am using java 6 on both remote and local machine (remote
is AWS machine, I've opened all relevant ports and checked that it listen as well for my local
machine and it does...) the problem consist however...

> Cheers old buddy :)

wrong feature (common pitfall).