jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Ryabtsev Vladimir <v.ryabt...@pflb.ru>
Subject RE: rookie needs help for Jmeter configuration
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2015 07:05:32 GMT
Hi, Harold.

1. The pictures are not visible in your email, please send them as attachments in future.
2. Are you able to connect to VM from Windows host using web browser? If not, check network
setings for the VM and firewall inside the VM.

VR

From: harold wang [mailto:haroldvandy2013@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 8:23 AM
To: user@jmeter.apache.org
Subject: rookie needs help for Jmeter configuration

Hi Guys
I am a new user of Jmeter, and right now I have some problems about Jmeter.

I built a VM at virtualbox using vagrant, and right now I am using Jmeter at host, which is
a Windows OS, to do load testing for the VM.

The IP address I assigned for the VM is 192.168.33.10, and configuration at "Http request
" is like following:
[内嵌图片 1]

but it shows connection refused at the result
[cid:ii_i68udm7y1_14b95fc5fb436c02]
​

I am a totally Jmeter rookie, does anyone know where I am wrong ?