jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Srinivas Shenoy <ts.she...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache JMeter Vs SoupUI for API Functional Testing?
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 02:16:33 GMT
Hi All,

Even though JMeter is a performance testing tool. It can do many things for
functional testing.

JMeter is very useful testing Web services (SOAP 1.1 , SOAP 1.2), JMS and
REST services. It has various functional testing and automation features.
In fact we have done the sanity and regression testing automation using
JMeter for web services.

Response assertions, Size assertions etc.. are very helpful to perform this.

However all these features may come with SOAP UI Pro only not with SOAP UI
only.

Regards

Shenoy