jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Mahadev Karpe <Mahadev.Ka...@mphasis.com>
Subject how to send 40reqs/150ms
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 08:28:03 GMT
Hi All,

In my application we have scenario like 40requests/150ms.

I am using 3 scripts Each script has around 8-10 transactions(69 requests per script) and
delay as 5sec in constant timer. Our target is 500 user load with 5 iterations.

We have third party kinvey tool to authenticate users access and it sends only 40requests/150ms.

Please let me know how to staggered number of requests over course of a second.

Thanks & Regards,
Mahadev Karpe
#1, Kshema Dhama, Global Village, Mysore Road| Bangalore | 560 059| Karnataka | India |
 CUG #5773103| Cellphone +91-9902028620|
mahadev.karpe@mphasis.com |<mailto:mahadev.karpe@mphasis.com%20%7C> www.mphasis.com<http://www.mphasis.com/>

Information transmitted by this e-mail is proprietary to Mphasis, its associated companies
and/ or its customers and is intended
for use only by the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or it appears
that this mail has been forwarded
to you without proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this information
in any manner is strictly
prohibited. In such cases, please notify us immediately at mailmaster@mphasis.com and delete
this mail from your records.