jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Masters,Louis" <Louis.Mast...@fhlbny.com>
Subject RE: I want to find out the percentage of HTTPS requests that take less than a second in JMeter
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2015 13:14:27 GMT
I have done this in the past by dumping the results ('view results in table' or something less
intrusive) and then using Excel.  It's low tech but works and you can do some good analysis
off it.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments (including,
but not limited to, any attached e-mails) may be legally privileged and confidential. If you
are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately.
You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose
all or any part of the contents to any other person. Thank you.