jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Dimani Senanayake <Dimani.Senanay...@ebuilder.com>
Subject To get work the samplers to work in side the Nested For Each Controller
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2015 09:22:33 GMT
Hi ,

I need to control the flow of my samplers in the following manner.

Simple Controller
|-------------Request 1 (Debug Sampler Test Sampler)

|-------------User Defined Variables(UDV list  defined with 4 values CounterIN1,CounterIN2,CounterIN3,
CounterIN4)

|-------------For Each Controller A ( CounterIN, CounterOUT ,Start Index 0 , End Index 4)

|-------------Debug Sampler Test Sampler Outer Loop ${CounterOUT}

|-------------BeanShell PostProcessor ( Extract data in the ${CounterOUT}.csv file)please
refer the script

|------------Request 2 (Debug Sampler Test Sampler)

|------------For Each Controller B (IMEIIN, IMEIOUT, Start Index 0 , End Index 4)

                                               |------------Request 3

                                               |------------Request 4

But according to the output ,only for the 1st iteration of For Each Controller A , it traverses
through the nested   For Each Controller B requests ( Request 3 and Request 4).
For the 2nd iteration of For Each Controller A and onwards (CounterIN2,CounterIN3, CounterIN4)
it does not go through For Each Controller B requests ( Request 3 and Request 4).
I have tried this because it had worked well for me ,when I tried this approach before.

Can you please shed some light and help me to find where it had gone wrong?

Thanks and regards,
Dimani.