jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Erez Naim" <e...@theneura.com>
Subject RE: Jmeter
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2015 08:34:17 GMT
I didn't quite understand you Felix can you give an example.

And yes I am extracting with JSON path extractor a content which being
checked as the condition for ending the while loop.

Regards,

Erez

-----Original Message-----
From: Felix Schumacher [mailto:felix.schumacher@internetallee.de]
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2015 8:45 PM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: Re: Jmeter

Am 01.02.2015 um 18:23 schrieb Erez Naim:

> Hi,
>
> I am running a Jmeter script which does this logic:
>
> Thread Group
>
>         While controller (condition)
>
>                   http sampler request (for requested api with GET)
>
>                        JSON Path extractor (to extract my desired
> data, this data will be checked in the while loop )
>
>                        Cookie manager
>
>                        Cache manager
>
>                        Response Assertion (200)
>
>                        Constant Timer (100 milliseconds)
>
> As I ran the test it is working but I get 94% of failures due to many
> times the sampler is called through the loop till the JSON is really
> there and being calculated.
>
> How can I make it logically better by not getting those errors  , as
> you can see it here in the table below.
>
> It is not failure it is part of the test I expect it to fail the first
> while loop.

I didn't get, what you wanted to do and what failed.

You have a condition, which fails, since the content on which you base your
condition will be filled by the sampler-request, or extractor onside the
while loop?

Then you could setup a variable before the condition, use it as a guard to
not check the real condition and change that guard variable inside the
controller.

The image was stripped.

Regards
  Felix