jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Erez Naim" <e...@theneura.com>
Subject RE: how to use the Mongodb script
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2015 08:29:33 GMT
Hello harold,

The problem which you found "response code: 500" means that you have a server error, in case
you want to use MongoDB plugin you have to add some add-ons to your Jmeter ext folder.

Let me know, I can guide you what to do.

Erez

From: harold wang [mailto:haroldvandy2013@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 9:26 AM
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: how to use the Mongodb script

Hi Guys

I downloaded the lastest Jmeter which is 2.12, and try to use the Mongodb script to test a
Mongodb at a VM built by vagrant

I changed some parameters according to the manual at homepage(just server IP and Mongo source),
attachment is the screenshot, but the result pops something like

"Response code: 500

Response message: javax.script.ScriptException: Sourced file: inline evaluation of: ``import
com.mongodb.DB; import org.apache.jmeter.protocol.mongodb.config.MongoDBH . . . '' : Typed
variable declaration : Method Invocation coll.insert : at Line: 20 : in file: inline evaluation
of: ``import com.mongodb.DB; import org.apache.jmeter.protocol.mongodb.config.MongoDBH . .
. '' : coll .insert ( doc , WriteConcern .ACKNOWLEDGED "

‚Äč

I was confused about the result, did I forget to install some libraries or some other software
such as tomcat at the VM ?

Thanks for all help