jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Erez Naim" <e...@theneura.com>
Subject Jmeter
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2015 17:23:30 GMT
Hi,

I am running a Jmeter script which does this logic:

Thread Group

        While controller (condition)

                  http sampler request (for requested api with GET)

                       JSON Path extractor (to extract my desired data, this
data will be checked in the while loop )

                       Cookie manager

                       Cache manager

                       Response Assertion (200)

                       Constant Timer (100 milliseconds)

As I ran the test it is working but I get 94% of failures due to many times
the sampler is called through the loop till the JSON is really there and
being calculated.

How can I make it logically better by not getting those errors  , as you can
see it here in the table below.

It is not failure it is part of the test I expect it to fail the first while
loop.

Thanks!

Erez Naim  |  QA Lead  |
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=34323263>
<http://www.theneura.com/vCards/gilad.vcf>
<http://twitter.com/#!/giladmeiri/>

EL AL 2 Street | Herzliya
mobile (+972) 50 9 555 686 | fax (408) 689.1366 | skype erez.neura

 <http://www.theneura.com/> website  |   <http://www.startupbitz.com/> blog
|   <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=theneura> twitter  |
<http://goo.gl/maps/ZRkg5> map