jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Derry, Stanton" <Stanton.De...@digitalinsight.com>
Subject JMeter 2.12 r1636949
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 17:47:23 GMT
I'm using Jmeter on a Mac OS X 10.9, upgraded from Jmeter 2.9 to 2.12, and Java version 1.60_65.
 When attempting to move a sampler node,  it doesn't seem to be working any longer in the
latest release as it is no longer asking if you want it to insert before or after the node
highlighted.  Also when viewing the Response Data panel in the View Results Tree, changing
the View type from Text to XML, it clears the response data not showing any data till I select
some other results and come back to it.  In switching back to Text it continues to show the
XML format no matter which result I select.  Also, this version doesn't wrap the text, is
there any option that can be set to allow the text response to be wrapped in the panel window?

Thanks,
Stan Derry
Digital Insight
Lead Performance Engineer
o: 650-556-8365
recipient. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.