jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Colin Freas <colinfr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter out of memory on 4gb streaming response (1 request, 1 thread)
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2015 16:35:39 GMT
Oh man.  I swear I read the HTTP request docs, or I thought I did.  But
there it is:"Save response as MD5 hash? | If this is selected, then the
response is not stored in the sample result. Instead, the 32 character MD5
hash of the data is calculated and stored instead. This is intended for
testing large amounts of data."

Thanks so much!

-Colin