jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Shmuel Krakower <shmul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: logging 404's
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2015 23:37:33 GMT
Hi
I'm not sure what logging is, I assume you are referring to log errors only
in the view results tree listener.

If that is right I think that someone just ask for that few days ago in
this mailing list and the answer was to use a beanshell post processor.

If that's not what you need, please explain in more details what you are
trying to achieve.

Best
Shmuel.

www.beatsoo.org - free application performance monitoring from world wide