jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to pass 200 reqs/2 millisecond in thread group
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2015 12:31:47 GMT
Throughput is directly dependent of response times. If a request is
responding in 10ms, you'll need 1000 requests to achieve targeted
throughput (considering that the response times are 10ms constant). You'll
need a bunch of JMeter slaves to achieve 100 requests/ms, or equivalent.

Try the Throughput Shapping Timer, from JMeter-Plugins, and increase the
number of slaves if VM resources aren't enough to achieve the targeted load.

If you don't have enough resources for this, you could try BlazeMeter.