jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Ohrstrom <johrst...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2015 07:49:14 GMT
Is there a reason you're using Java implementation?  I quickly looked at
the code and the two (HC3/4 and Java) seem to be reading off the wire in
different ways.  Perhaps the H4 implementation is much better at dealing
with redirects?

That, off the top, would be my first guess, that the Java implenation
when being redirected is doing something funny with the connection. I'm
not sure if HttpJavaImpl is widely used (I certainly don't ever use
it).