jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Sergio Boso <ser...@bosoconsulting.it>
Subject Re: logging 404's
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 08:24:26 GMT
Hi Leon,

it should be feasible by using a Regular expression extractor.
You must apply it to "main sample and sub-sample".
You should match result 404 and extract the  URL, and return it to a variable.
Then you have to log the variable value.

The main defect of this approach is that you have to replicate the regex to each and every
HTTP sample.

HTH
Sergio

Il 05/01/2015 09.05, Léon Keijser ha scritto:
> Hi,
>
> The view results tree listener displays the 404's, yes. What I would like is to have
something write these errors to a separate
> log file.
>
> I have specified a filename in the listener, but it only writes the error if the entire
sample fails, not when for example an

--

Ing. Sergio Boso