jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Léon Keijser <leon.keij...@smile.eu>
Subject Re: logging 404's
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2015 08:05:49 GMT
Hi,

The view results tree listener displays the 404's, yes. What I would
like is to have something write these errors to a separate log file.

I have specified a filename in the listener, but it only writes the
error if the entire sample fails, not when for example an image is
missing (404).

regards,

Léon