jmeter-user mailing list archives

From SanderW <san...@performancearchitecten.nl>
Subject Where do I specificy a channel for JMS Point-to-Point Sampler
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2015 15:07:39 GMT
Hi all,

I just got a working JMeter script delivered that uses JMS Point-to-Point
Samplers.
It works perfectly for small messages, but when I send a XML-file that is 23
MB, I'm getting an eror from Websphere:

WebSphere MQ call failed with compcode '2' ('MQCC_FAILED') reason '2010'
('MQRC_DATA_LENGTH_ERROR').

According to some technical guys I'm probably using the default channel
SYSTEM.ADMIN.SVRCONN or SYSTEM.DEF.SVRCONN.

According to them I should use a specific channel that is set up for larger
files, but I can't seem to find where to specify which channel should be
used.

Any suggestions?