jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Erez Naim" <e...@theneura.com>
Subject JSON Empty or null
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2015 08:51:34 GMT
Hi,

I am using this in my script:

Thread Group

   While loop (condition: ${__javaScript("${nikitaShalom}"  !=  "${str}")} )

      HTTP sampler request

         JSON Path Extractor ($.events[1].subEvents[0].eventName) Default
Value: NOT_FOUND

I have noticed that I am getting this error:

ERROR -
com.atlantbh.jmeter.plugins.jsonutils.jsonpathextractor.JSONPathExtractor:
Extract failed java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: json can not be null or
empty

And this one:

ERROR -
com.atlantbh.jmeter.plugins.jsonutils.jsonpathextractor.JSONPathExtractor:
Extract failed java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Invalid container object

I have no problem with the fact that the JSON is empty it could be empty and
I want to continue my test. Till the data will be available for extraction
when that's does not happen, for some reason it continue to run.

I want it to continue to run until there would be a value to extract from
the JSON Extractor post processor.

Any way to bypass it and to let the script continue running ?

Erez Naim  |  QA Lead  |
<http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=34323263>
<http://www.theneura.com/vCards/gilad.vcf>
<http://twitter.com/#!/giladmeiri/>

EL AL 2 Street | Herzliya
mobile (+972) 50 9 555 686 | fax (408) 689.1366 | skype erez.neura

 <http://www.theneura.com/> website  |   <http://www.startupbitz.com/> blog
|   <https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=theneura> twitter  |
<http://goo.gl/maps/ZRkg5> map