jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to control jmeter threads during run time.
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2014 21:14:21 GMT
Hi,

One more approach is to focus on controlling the throughput generated by
your test, instead of changing the number of threads. Have a larger number
of threads, available, within safe limits of the machine's resources - of
course - and control the throughput generated by the test using timers
(including the constant throughput timer).

Cheers,
Adrian S