jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Lorenzo Fundaró <lorenzofund...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to control jmeter threads during run time.
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 13:18:04 GMT
Hello mahesh,

As fair as I know, I think you can't do that. But there is a "Stepping
Thread Group" [1] or "Ultimate Thread Group" [2] plugin that could help
you. Have you looked at them already ?

[1] http://jmeter-plugins.org/wiki/SteppingThreadGroup/
[2] http://jmeter-plugins.org/wiki/UltimateThreadGroup/

Lorenzo Fundaró García