jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Flavio Cysne <flaviocy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to control jmeter threads during run time.
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2014 13:56:52 GMT
Take a look at my blog http://flaviocysne.blogspot.com . there's an example
of to achieve dynamics loading with JMeter. As sebb said you could use
BeanShell server to chance properties values and togheter with BeanShell
Sampler make it a powerful feature.

You could also use the Jmeter-Plugins listener that controles throughput,
the throughput shape listener, and vary its target throughput to achieve
your requirements.