jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <davelnew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jmeter thread limits
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 14:04:34 GMT
I keep single instances to under 1k threads otherwise things start to go
wrong.

In fairness, this is without any real JVM parameter tweaking.

When I need more than that I go distributed, although at times that just
means "please start your jmeter now, Bob" etc.

Dave

--
e: davelnewton@gmail.com
m: 908-380-8699