jmeter-user mailing list archives

From George <bamboocha...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: JMeter Thread Execution Order differs when keystore is applied?
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 11:39:16 GMT
Hello,
perfect anwser sebb...thank you so much.Yes i check the hook "Run threadgroups consecutively"
in my test plan and now it runs perfect.Yes i have multiple thread groups and i want them
to run consecutively.In thread one i upload a imageIn thread two i modify the previous uploaded
imageIn thread three i delete the imageThis works only is the execution order is 1,2,3 and
not 2,3,1 etc..:)
Thank you so much.