jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Pratik Oza <ozapra...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Jmeter Response data help
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2014 10:31:36 GMT

Hi All,
I am new to Jmeter and have learnt few things which are still of beginner level.I have created
a simple Test Plan for eCommerce website where, I entered the URL and the Path for navigating
different pages. While checking it in View results in tree in response data tab in HTML view,
the page shows the Login page, with error message as the unsupported browser version, but
the request shows successful with no error.
I have entered the URL for site and the Path of a page, but the response data shows the login
page in HTML view. This is happening for all the pages, where the correct path to different
web pages are mentioned but the response data shows the Login page.
I have attached the screenshot  for reference.
Kindly assist.
Thanks.Pratik