jmeter-user mailing list archives

From George <bamboocha...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: KeyStore Configuration loops for every http sampler?
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 13:34:13 GMT
Hello,
got it.I have to set the property "https.use.cached.ssl.context=true"Doing so i get a warning
message in my logger panel that i have to set this value to "false" to use multiple client
certs but i ignore it.So for me if i set this value to "true" everything works like a charm.If
i set this value to "false" then for EVERY http sampler jmeter use the next cert from keystore.
So if i set it to "true" i see this:jmeter.protocol.http.sampler.HTTPHC4Impl: Reusing the
HttpClient: @id.....
And the id is the same as for the first HttpClient.Thus if i have 10 http samplers the first
one will be created with the [0] cert and all other 9 http samplers will simple "reuse" the
httpclient and of course reuse the [0] cert or better say the ssl handshake is done only once
(at the first request).