jmeter-user mailing list archives

From SanderW <san...@performancearchitecten.nl>
Subject Re: Saving all responses (including resources) during recording with filenames
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2014 09:38:32 GMT
Hi All,

I'm still suffering from the fact that I'm not able to save all data coming
from the server with the correct filenames.

As mentioned above I have the following set-up during recording:
Thread Group
- Recording Controller
- HTTP(S) Test Script Recorder
-- View Results Tree
-- Save Responses to a file (Filename prefix: C:\temp\JMeter_recording\ &
Variable Name not filled)

If I open http://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/hints_and_tips.html I see 16
items to be recorded in the View Results Tree (4x html, 1x css, 2x js, 1x
jpg,  7x png and 1x json)

In the folder "C:\temp\JMeter_recording\" I see 16 items of which most have
the correct type, but the names are incorrect and cannot be match with the
labels I see in the View Results tree.
"null63.html" refers to "73 /usermanual/hints_and_tips.html"

Anybody has an idea how to solve this? With a working example please