jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Schouten, Xander" <xander.schou...@cgi.com>
Subject RE: Signon to application as different users types
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 13:22:31 GMT
Please follow lesson 5 and earlier if required

Met vriendelijke groeten / Kind regards /  Mit freundlichem Gruß, :-)
Xander Schouten

-----Original Message-----
From: rxfillpharm [mailto:rxfillpharm@yahoo.com.INVALID]
Sent: maandag 10 november 2014 17:05
To: JMeter Users List
Subject: RE: Signon to application as different users types

Thank you for taking the time to reply.
How would that look in a test plan  "2 login each with its own login user file".
Is a login user file is a separate file? I don't user a separate file right now.

What does "drawback equal number of user logins" & " Or 1 login 1 login user file. (you
determine sequence of  login for unlimited # of Users) "  mean?