jmeter-user mailing list archives

From P R <user2...@live.com>
Subject Any way to send mix of different request types while preserving order??
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 16:24:22 GMT
I'm exploring using J-meter to replay log activity and was curious if a mix of content can
be sent through J-meter. For example, some requests sent over XML-RPC, others over TCP sockets,
and still others using HTTP REST.

It appears that J-meter's If Condition or distributed capability may help. Separate thread
groups also seem useful; though, I'd prefer the order of requests be preserved as closely
as practical.