jmeter-user mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: possible issue with While Controller
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 14:52:11 GMT
You could also change the While condition to:

${CONTINUE}

and change the Post-Processor to

vars.put("CONTINUE","false");

You don't then need to initialise the variable.

Note that you can also initialiase variables on the Test Plan.
The initial values are copied to each thread; subsequent changes apply
to the thread only.