jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Adrian Speteanu <asp.ad...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Coding JMeter tests
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 16:26:17 GMT
Hi,

+1 for starting this topic.
In my experience, developers split into 2 categories: either they don't
mind using JMeter (but they might still struggle with the interface) or
they feel uncomfortable that they can't "code" the test scenario (not the
actual execution of jmeter, most teams I've worked with managed to embed
JMeter in whatever solution they preferred prior to adopting JMeter for
performance tests). The example itself is pretty illustrative of what can
be accomplished from within an IDE and seems self sufficient to me. Finding
[more of] these examples would definitely help. But to this day, I've never
seen it used in the teams I've worked or collaborated with.

Regards,
Adrian S