jmeter-user mailing list archives

From UBIK LOAD PACK Support <supp...@ubikloadpack.com>
Subject Re: How to convert MD5 Hex format to 128 bits binary format?
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2014 08:45:25 GMT
Hello,
To convert to MD5 as Hex :
${__BeanShell(org.apache.commons.codec.digest.DigestUtils.md5Hex("toto"),)}
To convert to MD5 as Byte :
${__BeanShell(org.apache.commons.codec.digest.DigestUtils.md5("toto"),)} =>
I think this is what you need

org.apache.commons.codec.digest.DigestUtils is already embeded within
JMeter libraries so no need to add any jar.

If it's not the answer, please clarify what you want to do.

Regards
Ubik Load Pack Support
@ubikloadpack