jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Muthu <muthu.smu...@gmail.com>
Subject Unable to send email using SMTP sampler
Date Tue, 11 Nov 2014 17:22:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm not able to send emails using SMTP sampler, settings are proper though,
the response is as below,

Response code: 500
Response message: Other MessagingException: javax.mail.MessagingException:
Could not connect to SMTP host: 172.26.42.90, port: 25;
  nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: connect: Address is invalid on local machine, or
port is not valid on remote machine

When I run the same script from another machine that has direct internet
connection, it works fine, the only difference is my machine is connected
through proxy server to internet and the other machine has a direct
connection.

Thank you,
Muthu