jmeter-user mailing list archives

From Britto C <brittobt...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Signon to application as different users types
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 13:39:41 GMT
Hi,

If my understand is correct.. This is your problem

"Need to login with different user credentials. And different reports"

1) Add the CSV data set config for the login request.  ( referer csv data
set component reference in jmeter doc)
2) Create a csv with your users
eg:
user1,passwd
user2,pass
3) you can get use user,password as variables and use it in your login
request
4) Add a if controller to check the user prefix and execute the required
report