jmeter-user mailing list archives

From "Kulkarni, Nilesh" <NKulka...@firstam.com>
Subject RE: No reply message recieved- JMS point to point
Date Fri, 21 Nov 2014 23:26:51 GMT
Hi Sangeetha,

Could you please let me know how this issue was resolved?

Thanks,
Nilesh

-----Original Message-----
From: Sangeetha M [mailto:Sangeetha.M@mphasis.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 8:28 AM
To: JMeter Users List; 张为东(为东)
Subject: No reply message recieved- JMS point to point

Hi All,

I am trying to performance test TIBCO EMS through JMS point to point sampler. It has multiple
queues The message is sent to Q1. It traverses through multiple queues Q2,Q3,Q4. The final
response message can be seen in Q4. I need to measure the time between request to Q1 and response
recieved at Q4.

I have created a JMS point to point sampler. Request queue is Q1 and recieve queue is Q4.

I am getting the error as "No reply message recieved". If i look at the server side, jmeter
is sending the messages to Q1 and i could see the successfull reponse is Q4. But looks like
Jmeter is not able to read the response from recieve queue Q4.

I tried all the combinations of using
>request Message Id
>response Message Id checkboxes

Also tried to use JMSCorrelationId, but JMSCorrelationId is set as null in request and response
if looked at server side. Now i am not getting what to use to map/correlate request and response
and make jmeter to read the messages in response queue and say successfull. Please suggest
if anyone has come accross same issues.

Regards
Sangeetha MB婯KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCB??[溳X溫軞X橩K[XZ[
?\賊媇[溳X溫軞X橮沋]\嫎\X?K涇櫭B憶軋Y][蹣[圹[X[??K[XZ[
?\賊媄[沋]\嫎\X?K涇櫭B