jmeter-user mailing list archives

From harry_no_spot <13651877...@163.com>
Subject system mocking
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2014 11:48:41 GMT
IT systems are related. so when validating a single system's performance, we simulate other
systems related.
the purpose is to 1. omit the preparation of the related system 2. ensure the related system
will not be the bottleneck of the whole system.

I ever do some simple mocking system by myself, i.e. just response successful reply using
TCP connection; deploy a java container to reply http response; some complex system that do
async network communication. etc.
recently I used the commecial product CA Lisa(says it can simulate everything),and also opensouce
software SoapUI(only simulate WebService).
and I want to know how about yours?